Tuesday, February 19, 2013
4
Special Chicken Karahi Recipe

Ingredients:

1/2 kg chicken
1/2 tomato
1/4 oil
2 tbsp dry red chili
1 tbsp Suki mehte
1 tsp sabit dhanya(grinded)
1 tbsp mix garam masala(grinded)
2 tbsp yogurt
salt(as you like it)
5 green chili large
2 tbsp ginger paste
1 tbsp chopped ginger
2 tbsp butter
Method:
First heat the oil,then add chicken and (bhoonlain),then add ginger paste.Now mix it for few mints,Now cut and add tomato,then mix it.Now add all the masalas and mix it well until the tomatos add mix and (galjayen).In the end add yogurt and green chili and mix it.Let the water be dried out,and add butter and now low the temperature of your stove,and Now slice the ginger and green chili and add it to you karahi.your special chicken karahi is ready.enjoy it.

4 comments:

  1. Its excellent, I liked this recipe very much. It looks quite spicy and moreover it is gravy dish. It can be served with rice and chapatis. I will definitely cook and serve it to my forthcoming guests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will surely give it a try. This looks amazing and I think it is yummy too. Thank you. I'll post after I try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh it really looks yummy,waiting to try your Chicken Karahi.

    ReplyDelete