Thursday, April 04, 2013
1

Today my friends and i was sitting and talking about different issues. One of my friends complain that whenever he attaches his usb with computer, his computer begins to work badly. Then many friends told that they have same problem with them. After listnining their issues I told them the solution of the problem and they were wonder how it is simple.
So I decided that today my post should be about how to secure computer from usb virus. If anyone just follow my these easy steps, he can safe his computer from usb virus.
1-      Whenever you attach your usb with computer never forget to scan the usb before using it.


2-      Secondly when you scan the usb don’t open it in autoplay or by going into my computer directly.



















 3-      See the picture below to know what is the best method to open the usb drive.






















4-      When you finish your work or you want to remove the usb never remove it directly.
5-      Select the usb and click the eject option to remove usb safely.   

1 comments:

  1. attaches his usb with computer, his computer begins to work badly. Then many friends told that they have same problem with them. After listnining their issues I told them the solution of the problem and they were wonder how it is simple. Best buy computers

    ReplyDelete